Amber Dhara Title | Sony Entertainment India | Swastik pictures - Free MP3 & Video Download

DMCA: Are you the owner of this convertable material and do you want to disable the conversion of your media on Then you can request a conversion block for this video.

How To

Click on the "Convert & Download Video + MP3" button to start the video conversion. After the video conversion is finished, you can download the converted video in the formats MP4 or 3GP (for mobile phones) or you can download the converted audio as a MP3 music file. This online service is completely for free.

Trending Articles

Description on YouTube

The story revolves around the life of two conjoined twins, Amber and Dhara, who are conjoined at the hip and share a liver. 20% of the liver is a part of Amber's body and the remaining 80% is a part of Dhara's body, which according to a surgeon, rules out the possibility of a surgery being carried out to separate the twins without any fatality. The surgeon, a quack doctor who the twin's mother, Lata consulted, asserted that if a surgery was carried out, Amber would die which scares Lata from consulting other doctors. Amber dreams of becoming a singer and thus at the behest of an acquaintance, Anuj, the girls go to Mumbai to pursue her dream. However later on they find out that Anuj was lying and he has other intentions of making them join the circus. Amber and Dhara are dressed up in clownish outfits and are told that they are going to sing for an audience but instead are tricked into coming to the circus where they are teased and laughed at. However, the two girls manage to escape from the circus and their friend Akshat takes them in until they are able to pursue Amber's dream. The girls join a band and just when it seems like things are going fine, they are arrested for the murder of Akshat's mother. Amber Dhara's mother fights the case for them, but finds out that their dad who she has separated from is fighting for the other side. After going through several hardships, in the end, Amber Dhara successfully get separated and live their lives happily ever after!

Likes & Comments

Convert and download similar videos like "Amber Dhara Title | Sony Entertainment India | Swastik pictures" to 3GP, MP4 or MP3 for free (8)

Kkehna hai kuch mujhko Title | Sony entertainment India | Balaji telefilms - Free MP3 & Video Download

Lead:Kiran Karmarkar and Pallavi Joshi Revolves around a female protagonist who devotes her entire life being a dutiful wife and ...

19,360 hits
Convert & Download Video + MP3
Kuchh Is Tara Title| Sony Entertainment India | Balaji telefilms - Free MP3 & Video Download

owned by sony entertaiment india pvt ltd Love is in the air! Breaking away from all norms, Kuchh Is Tara is a new age love story ...

333,628 hits
Convert & Download Video + MP3
Kya Hadsaa Kya Haqeeqat |Title | 2 |Sony Entertainment India | Balaji Telefilms - Free MP3 & Video Download

Kya Hadsa Kya Haqeeqat Sony Sony title 2 A weekend thriller, which airs every Friday and Saturday 8 pm, will stretch to 16 ...

60,173 hits
Convert & Download Video + MP3
Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai Title |Sony Entertainment India|Balaji Telefilms - Free MP3 & Video Download

owned by sony entertainment india pvt ltd Love is blind. And two people struck by Cupid will do anything it takes to stay together.

253,377 hits
Convert & Download Video + MP3
Kkusum Title 2 Sony Tv |Balaji telefilms - Free MP3 & Video Download

Kkusum, the protagonist, epitomizes the values and virtues of an Indian woman who puts the well being of her family before her ...

401,849 hits
Convert & Download Video + MP3
Kaajjal - Sabbki Aankhon Mein Basi | Title | Sony Entertainment india|Shreya Creations - Free MP3 & Video Download

Kaajjal, a young good-natured woman comes from a small town to make it big and find the love of her life. She is an RJ with a ...

222,156 hits
Convert & Download Video + MP3
Apna Sony, Hamara Sony - Free MP3 & Video Download

We've changed the way we look, but not the way we continue to entertain you. Presenting a brand new, refreshed Sony!

SET India
78,816 hits
Convert & Download Video + MP3
Kutumb 2 Title Sony tv - Free MP3 & Video Download

A brilliant story that takes a close look at relationships, Kutumb is a story about two young people stuck in the cross fire between ...

30,149 hits
Convert & Download Video + MP3
Go Back is an easy online tool to convert videos from YouTube videos to MP4 video or MP3 music files. Important: You must agree to our terms of service before using this web application.

    How it works: Go to YouTube and find a video you want to download, copy its URL (something like into the text field at the top of this page or enter some keywords for what you're looking for and press "Search". bookmarklet:

    Drag the bookmarklet above to your browser toolbar, so you can download your MP3s and MP4s fast and comfortly by pressing on this bookmarklet whenever you're browsing YouTube.